Romantic Spanish phrases
This free audio lesson is all about romantic Spanish phrases. Are you ready for the ultimate dating in Spanish lesson? Listen to the audio and learn how to say I love you in Spanish, along with other very important Spanish romance phrases – after all, Spanish is world renowned as one of the languages of love and romance!
Whether you’re dating or just making some friendly Spanish conversation, you never know when you might need to use these…
What do you do when you meet someone and you realize that you are falling in love?
Please note that "Te quiero" is much stronger than "I like you", it really means "I have feelings for you," but it's not quite as strong as "I love you".
How to say romantic Spanish phrases
Here are some of the most basic Spanish romantic phrases to get you started. Further on in this lesson we will look at the pronunciation of these and more Spanish romantic phrases.
- Me gustas / Te quiero - I like you (romantically)
- Me caes bien. - I like you (friendly)
- Te quiero mucho. - I like you very much. (romantically)
- Estoy enamorada / Estoy enamorado. - I'm in love.
- Te amo. - I love you.
- Te adoro. - I adore you.
- Te necesito. - I need you.
- Yo también te amo. - I love you, too.
- ¿Me amas? / ¿Me quieres? - Do you love me?
- Te amo más que nada en el mundo! - I love you more than anything in the world!
If you want to confess your love to someone, just say:
Hopefully the answer will be…
If you want to find out if someone loves you, ask:
If you love someone more than anything say…
Or, if you’ve found the love of your life, say...
And, one more romantic phrase...
You can ask someone out on a date by saying one of the following phrases…
If the date went well you might want to say…
Some more useful phrases when dating the man or woman of your dreams…
If you are going out with someone who is not exactly what you were hoping for you could say…
See you soon! ¡Hasta pronto!