Spanish Travel Phrases
This list of useful Spanish travel phrases will help you navigate your way through some common scenarios – whether you be traveling in Spain, Mexico, or another Spanish-speaking country. Being surrounded by a foreign language can be challenging, but having these common Spanish questions and expressions on hand will make it easier!
How do you ask about flight times, or where to find a taxi in Spanish? How do you tell someone you are lost, or ask where to find a restroom?
These commonly used Spanish phrases will help you in all kinds of situations, whether you are at the airport, traveling around the city, at the bank or in a restaurant.
How to pronounce Spanish travel phrases
Here are some of the most common Spanish phrases to get you started. Further on in this lesson we will look at the pronunciation of these and more Spanish phrases.
- ¿Cuándo sale el vuelo? - When does the flight leave?
- ¿Cuándo llega el vuelo? - When does the flight arrive?
- ¿Dónde está el reclamo de equipaje? - Where is baggage claim?
- Mis maletas están perdidas. - My suitcases are lost.
- ¿Dónde está la parada de taxis? - Where is the taxi stop?
- Necesito ir a … - I need to go to …
- ¿Cuánto cuesta un boleto de ida y vuelta? - How much does a round trip ticket cost?
- ¿Cuándo sale el próximo tren para…? - When does the next train to … leave?
- ¿A qué hora llegamos? - When do we arrive?
- ¿Cuánto es el pasaje? - How much is the fare?
Useful Spanish Travel Phrases at the Airport
Useful Spanish Travel Phrases for Getting Around
Useful Spanish Travel Phrases in the City
Useful Spanish Travel Phrases in a Restaurant
Useful Spanish Travel Phrases at the Bank
Useful Spanish Phrases at the Post Office
There's nothing like a few survival Spanish phrases to make sure your travel plans go smoothly, but imagine how much easier and more exciting it would be if you knew what to say in virtually any situation...
My specially designed interactive language course focuses on conversational Spanish and will have you speaking confidently FAST. To learn more visit Rocket Spanish today!
Why not check out some more lessons on Spanish phrases next?
See you soon! ¡Hasta pronto!