Hotel in Arabic
Need help booking a hotel in Arabic? You’re in the right place! This free audio lesson will show you how to make a hotel reservation over the phone or speak to an Arabic-speaking receptionist in person.
Pronunciation help for booking a hotel in Arabic
Two useful words to know at this point are “oda - اوضة”, a room, and “fadya - فاضية”, available or literally empty!!! The receptionist may respond…
When asking for the price the receptionist at the hotel will need to know for how many people and for how many nights you want the room.
You might answer :
The receptionist may also ask whether you want a single or a double room.
Your answer may look like this…
When asking for the price simply say “bekam…” how much is it for…, and add the type of room and number of nights you want.
Some hotels charge per room, others per person. Here are some possible answers you might get to hear…
That’s it for this lesson. I hope you enjoyed it.
For more lessons on Arabic vocabulary I recommend these!
- A must lesson if you want to go shopping in Arabic!
- Understand signs in Arabic. A super handy lesson (especially if you need to go to the toilet!)
- Break the ice by using vocab to do with sports in Arabic.
- This lesson covers the essential vocab for tools in Arabic.
- Need to know how to use a computer in Arabic?