Tools in Arabic
Ahlan wa Sahlan! Welcome back to Rocket Arabic! This time, we’re going to talk about a group of words that is sure to come in handy – tools in Arabic – whether or not you’re handy! These words for tools in Arabic are sure to be useful if you’re traveling to an Arabic -speaking country, but they’ll be especially vital if you’re living in one. Pay close attention and repeat the words aloud after listening. We’ll get you fixed up with all the Arabic vocabulary on tools (El 3idah) that you might need. Let’s jump in!
Pronunciation of tools in Arabic - El 3idah Bel 3arabi
That’s it for this lesson. Now you’ve got loads of vocabulary for tools and hardware under your tool belt! Some of these words are difficult to pronounce. But practice, practice, practice! Next time you’re working on something around the house, think of what you’re using in Arabic and these words will become easy in no time. For more lessons on Arabic vocabulary I recommend these!
- Know what to say at the airport in Arabic with this lesson.
- Learn how to pronounce different countries in Arabic.
- Understand the menu with this lesson on food in Arabic.
- Break the ice by using vocab to do with sports in Arabic.
- Need to know how to use a computer in Arabic?
!مع السلامة Ma3a essalama! Goodbye!
Amira Zaki Rocket Arabic