Sports in Arabic
Let’s get warmed up and ready to talk about sports in Arabic!
Everyone has their favorite sport and most countries tend to have favorite national sports. America is the home of baseball for example. And, like most of the world, Arabians are particularly fond of soccer, or "كرة القدم Korat El kadam”. There are an endless number of sports to talk about but in this lesson, we’ll go over the most common ones. On your mark, get set, go!
Pronunciation of sports in Arabic - El Reyada Bel 3arabi
When making conversation with a new Arabic speaking friend, you may want to ask the following questions...
Right, I’m getting worn out from all this talk about sports. Time for a water break!
I hope we’ve covered your favorite sport. Next time you are watching or playing your favorite sport, think about it in Arabic. And when you meet an Arabic speaker, strike up a conversation about sports to put your practice to good use!
For more lessons on Arabic vocabulary I recommend these!
- Need to book a hotel in Arabic? Check out this lesson.
- A must lesson if you want to go shopping in Arabic!
- Understand signs in Arabic. A super handy lesson (especially if you need to go to the toilet!)
- This lesson covers the essential vocab for tools in Arabic.
- Need to know how to use a computer in Arabic?