I am excited to announce that we have just released a significant update to the FlashCard system. The major changes include;
- The ability to set what you see on each side of the FlashCard. For example those members using the Chinese FlashCards can choose to see any combination of Hanzi, PinYin or English on the FlashCards.
- You can also play the audio associated with each phrase. And you can toggle that audio on and off as you wish.
- You now have the ability to rate the FlashCard words and phrases using a similar system to that used in the Testing on lessons.
- Words and phrases that you rate as anything other than "Easy" are automatically put into a separate list, so you can tackle just the harder words and phrases.
- Your FlashCard ratings carry over to your FlashCard dashboard do you can see what FlashCard sets you have done at a glance.
- And last but not least, you will accumulate points for using the FlashCards. At the moment we have set it at 2 points per FlashCard, with 25 points awarded for completing a set.
Over the next few months we will be working on;
- Adding in hot keys so you can cycle through the FlashCards faster.
- Letting members have the ability to create and share their own FlashCard sets with other members.
- And adding the FlashCards to the Android and iOS apps.
So, please use the FlashCards to advance your language learning and feel free to comment on how you find it below.
All the best with your language learning