We recently pushed out a significant update to the Rocket Languages members areas! The main differences that you will notice are:
- The page load times should be faster and general functionality will also happen more quickly.
- The badges and points system has had a complete code-base upgrade. In the past we have had issues with the legacy code being responsible for points/badges code inconsistently recording members points. This should be rectified with this latest update.
- The Leaderboard has also been extended! You can check out the Leaderboard here or by clicking My Badges in the members area navigation. It looks like nóng fu is right at the top in recent times! Great work!
- We have also updated our member review submission page, which you can access by clicking the "Reviews" link at the top of the page in the members area. You can browse through and filter other peoples reviews easily.
- Rocket Russian now has Writing lessons! Rocket Russian members will now see a "Writing Lessons" tab at the top of their Dashboard. These video-based lessons show you how to write letters and words in Cyrillic. Make sure you check them out!
- The app is overdue for an upgrade, so within the next few weeks we hope to complete Stage 1 of that project. It will involve the addition of voice recognition functionality as well as fixing some points synching issues.
- We are about to start work on Rocket Chinese Level 3!
- In a couple of months time the Rocket (American) Sign Language course will be completely updated with tons of new sign language videos.
- And finally within the next few months we will be rolling out a new interface, which will make it easier for members to find their way around the courses!
All the best with your language learning.