Bonjour tout le monde
As you may know, we released the Android version of the Rocket Languages app a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately the iOS app took a little longer to develop, but it's here now!
The app should automatically update for everyone who already has it installed. If you don't already have it then please get it from here.
I stated all the major changes in the post about the Android app. Nevertheless, I will repeat the key info here;
- Your Dashboard and Ratings
- All of the Interactive Audio lessons
- All of the Language and Culture lessons
- All of the Writing lessons (for those languages that have them)
- All of the Tests for these lessons; i.e. Hear it Say it!, Write it!, Know it!, Play it! and the Quiz
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- A completely new and more user friendly interface and design
- The ability to record and playback
- The addition of all the Tests
And here's a review of the app from Rocket Spanish member; Robert
The Spanish mobile app keeps getting better I just received the new update in the past couple of days and I have to say, "GREAT". I use the mobile app almost exclusively for my Spanish learning and it just keeps improving. Now that the record function works in "Play It" I am loving that testing. Thank you for your ongoing efforts to keep improving a great program. Robert Gupton
And also, as per the Android app, if you like the iOS app please leave a review in iTunes!
À bientôt !
Rocket Languages Ltd