I'm not sure this is where to post corrections - please tell me if another forum is better. I found a couple of mistakes in the course in section 1.6 Where are you from?
1. In the "Personal Pro-nouns" subsection.
- "Pro-nouns" should be "Pronouns" without the hyphen (it is a ssingle word)
- The English for E7na should be "We" not "Us", since we're talking about subject pronouns here.
2. In the "Writing" subsection.
- "One Thru Ten" would be better as "One Through Ten"
- The numbers in Arabic are missing: only the transliterations and the English are visible. I thought this might
be a browser problem, but I looked at the HTML source and the Arabic entries are missing.
- The sentence "As you can see, some of the Arabic numbers look quite similar to English numbers, but
sometimes theyre back to front (4= 4) or in the wrong place (5= 5)." doesn't make sense with the examples in
Hope this helps,