tongue twister?

Do they have tongue twisters in Japanese?


Yes we do! Tons of them! They're called HAYAKUCHI KOTOBA in Japanese and I've listed some common ones in the VOCABULARY section! Check it out! -Jyane! :lol:

Ask a question or a post a response

If you want to ask a question or post a response you need to be a member.

If you are already a member login here .
If you are not a member you can become one by taking the free Rocket Japanese trial here .