Forum Rocket Japanese Japanese Grammar Inserting Macrons for Japanese Writing

Inserting Macrons for Japanese Writing



In the system of romaji that we use, Revised Hepburn Romanization, long vowel sounds are marked with a line over the single letter, rather than doubling that letter. This symbol is called a “macron,â€

Ask a question or a post a response

If you want to ask a question or post a response you need to be a member.

If you are already a member login here .
If you are not a member you can become one by taking the free Rocket Japanese trial here .