[quo]*Quote from * missnerdification
I can't even seem to find that... IS it on the home page for my course?[/quo]
If your having some troubles understanding the way to navigate through the site, I suggest you check out the tour of the program. On the home page (the page you see when you first log in with "Your course, Your Practice, and Your community" on it). You should see a big blue button that says "Take a tour". Click that and Kenny will kindly explain to you how to navigate through the site. Although there are some slight differences between what can be seen in that video and what there is on the site as the Rocket Japanese team continuously updates their products to make them better and easier-to-use for their customers.
If that tour isn't helping, try following these directions I wrote up.
To get the games start from the home page of your account where you should see three boxes labeled "Your course, Your Practice, Your community"
1. From the home page upon which I described click on the orange colored box labeled "Your course"
2. On the page that this leads you, you should see a big paragraph with a title saying when you last visited the your course section. Above that it has another title saying "Rocket Japanese Learning Lounge". Scroll down until you see the title "Rocket Japanese Premium: Stage 2".
3. When you have reached the portion of the page that says "Rocket Japanese Premium: Stage 2" if you scroll down a tad bit more you should be able to see 5 Blue bars and a Gray bar labeled as follows:
4. Arts and Culture
5. Family and Friends
6. Business Japanese
7. Rocket Review
8. MegaJapanese Games
and then the grey bar labeled:
Take the Rocket Japanese Premium: Stage 2 Certificate Test
4. If you haven't noticed the 5th blue bar is labeled "8. MegaJapanese Games" please hover your mouse over that bar and click on it.
5. The bar will expand downwards and you should be able to see a link labeled "8.1 MegaJapanese Games". Hover your mouse over this link and click on it.
6. If you are a PC user right click the link that is below the "PC Users" Heading and select "Save as" then save it on your desktop. If you are a MAC user right click the link that is below the "MAC Users" and select whatever the MAC equivalent of "Save as" is and save it on your desktop.
7. After it has finished downloading, install the file and you should be able to run the program! Be sure to read all the directions in the installation.
If you were unable to find it or unable to download it, please tell us what step caused trouble and it should give the RJ team a little bit more specifics as to what's going on.