1) The English is often spelled wrong in the course, or it uses very unnatural phrases.
2) The signs are sometimes wrong (it says it will be the sign for throat, but then it's tongue)
3) The signs are also wrong on many important grammar points. For example, in "Inflection and Intensity", the videos show the signer showing "very" when the writing says "very" is implicitly included in the signs for happy or slow. In many other places the writing of what signs to expect doesn't match what is actually signed.
4) Why are all the words in the "common words" video module fingerspelled? This is misleading to people who are expecting real signs.
5) I am still at 0 points despite having gone through 4 modules and marked them as finished.
I am appalled at the low quality of this course. If they're charging money for this, how has no one double-checked to make sure it doesn't have basic errors like this? I hope you guys are able to improve the quality of this course soon!