How to pronounce French expressions
Here are some of the most basic French expressions to get you started. Further on in this lesson we will look at the pronunciation of these and more French expressions.
- Tout le meilleur ! - All the best!
- Bonne chance ! - Good luck!
- Amuse-toi ! - Have fun!
- Avec beaucoup d’amour ! - Lots of love!
- Bon voyage ! - Have a good trip!
- Bon Appétit ! - Enjoy your meal!
- A votre santé ! - Cheers!
- Bonne santé ! - Good health!
- Soyez chanceux ! - Be lucky!
- Bien joué ! - Well done!
Let’s review how to apologize again. The easiest way to apologize in French is to say…
A polite way of apologizing in French is to say…
You could also say…
If someone stepped on your toes and apologized you might want to say…
Marie-Claire Rivière and the Rocket French Team