Colors in Korean
In this free lesson you'll learn the Korean words for common colors. You’ll be surprised how often you use color words to describe things on a daily basis, especially if you enjoy shopping! You can start new conversations too by talking about your favorite color.
Here are some common colors in Korean to get you started!
- Orange - 주황색 - juhwangsaek
- Yellow - 노란색 - noransaek
- Blue - 파란색 - paransaek
- Red - 빨간색 - bbalgansaek
- Green - 초록색 - choroksaek
- Black - 검정색 - geomjeongsaek
- Brown - 갈색 - galsaek
- Pink - 분홍색 - bunhongsaek
- Purple - 보라색 - borasaek
- White - 흰색 - heuinsaek
After this lesson you’ll be a master of the colors in Korean!
Pronouncing the colors in Korean
That's it for today's lesson.
Here are a few recommended Korean lessons to try next!
- Counting in Korean is pretty straight forward! Let's start with numbers 1 between 20.
- How do you describe yourself in Korean? It's easy with this lesson!
- What about describing other people in Korean? Check this Korean lesson out.
Anyoung hee gaseyo!
Sujung Lee Rocket Korean