accent marks


How can you type Spanish accent marks, like the upside down " ?" or the wavy line over the "n"? Thank you.


Select the topic "Spanish Grammar" above your own "recent post". If you scroll a ways down you will read a heading that says "accents etc.". I think and hope you will find your answer.


This site helped me learn the keyboard shortcuts It's really easy with Mac's at least.


I'm having trouble with this too, and I've looked at similar posts from other people, but none of the things that they're saying are working. It's not causing too much of a problem, though.


Try this website. I have tried it and it works on my Mac. I will give it a go at my PC tonight. Notice that the instructions are different for each one! ¡Suerte! Victoria

Ask a question or a post a response

If you want to ask a question or post a response you need to be a member.

If you are already a member login here .
If you are not a member you can become one by taking the free Rocket Spanish trial here .