I just wanted to say 'I think this is a great site - even better than Rosetta Stone!!'
I was wondering, does everyone else think the same as me (this being an awesome site for learning new languages)! I have gotten loads of my friends and family to sign up and buy the Premium Coarse; they all say it is great.
I myself am finding it hard to sit down everyday for about 2 hours and learn. I'm still quite young so I have a lot of studying to do, but I really need to learn Japanese as soon as possible. There are a few reasons:
1) Some of my friends are Japanese, and I can't understand half of what they are saying! Hahahaha!
2) I want to be able to speak another be able language.
3) I love the Japanese culture/traditions and Japanese people are so polite and humble. I wish everyone was like that!
4) I kind of want to be able to understand a full episode of Naruto, One Piece, or something along those lines!
5) I have an ambition to write/illustrate my very own manga (that much I am able to do); and then I want to be able to translate it into Japanese, send it off to Shonen Jump, and hopefully get it published in Japan!
6) Oh, and just want to be able to say 'I can speak Japanese'.
P.S. I wanna know something from anyone who has taken the time to read through my gabbling - Do you 'personally' think I can do it?
Thanks for you time!! q;p