Over the last few months, we have been rolling out quite a few changes to the members' area. Because they have been drip-fed, you may not have caught up on them all! So, here is a list of the main things that have changed, and I will add to it in this thread over the coming months as more changes are on the way!
Recent changes General:
- "Get Started" page added to help new users understand the course features in a better way,
- "My Tools" page added to make the learning tools more obvious,
- Dashboard now has lesson descriptors to help explain the different lesson types,
- All clickable buttons have been made more consistent in how they work/look,
- General style changes to make the layout less confusing,
- The Rocket Reinforcement activities rating layout has changed to make it work in a more user-friendly way (this just went live today!).
- Level 1 Interactive Audio Course has been re-recorded to replace non-native speakers Japanese.
- General styling changes to better match the desktop version,
- New onboarding system as per the recent desktop changes,
- New "Get Started" page.
- Voice recognition coming to the Safari browser.
- Addition of My Tools functionality
- The Level 1 Language & Culture lessons to be completely revamped.
- Level 2 to be completed,
- Level 3 by the end of the year.
- Level 1 revamp.